Claiming Expenses for Dental Recruitment - Leeds Office.
Candidates attending interviews and selection centres that are managed by the Health Education England - Yorkshire and the Humber local office (HEE YH) are able to claim travel and accomodation expenses.
For the national expenses policy, please refer to the guidance published in the Resource Bank on the Specialtly Training website. Expenses claims for Dental recruitment must be submitted by post using the claim form below.
Submitting Expenses Claims
- Expenses claim forms must be received within 28 days of the interview/selection centre date. Claim forms received after this time will not be processed.
- Claim forms must be typed with the exception of the signature. Hand written or incomplete forms will not be processed.
- A separate claim form must be completed for each interview or selection centre attended.
- Original tickets or receipts for all expenses claimed (with the exception of travel by car) must be submitted with the expenses claim form. Photocopies or scanned copies will not be accepted.
- Completed forms should be submitted to the recruitment office postal address specified on the claim form.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the claim form and receipts in case of problems with the postal service. We will not accept responsibility for claim forms which are delayed or lost in the post.
- Expenses claims will normally be processed within 6-8 weeks. However, during busy times in the recruitment calendar this may take up to 3 months
Postal Address - please download the appropriate form below and send to the relevant office
Health Education England (Leeds Office)
Willow Terrace Road,
University of Leeds,