Workforce, training and education
Yorkshire and Humber

Sources of Help.

There are a team of people within your specialty that should be able to assist you, if you need any help:

Outside of your School, there are Associate Postgraduate Deans, who are not specialty specific, and who are able to advise on a range of subjects including less than full time training and careers advice.

Meetings with the Associate Postgraduate Deans can be made via the HEE Administrative Support. 

Workplace Behaviour Officer

Dr Auos Al-Dujaily

Workplace Behaviour Officer and Quality Lead


Additional Support

Health Education England working across Yorkshire and the Humber offer a range of services to support trainees including coaching, Workplace Wellbeing and Take Time. All of these services can be accessed confidentially. Further information is available on the Trainee Support page.

Employment Issues

If you have an employment problem, for example a query with your pay, hours or annual leave, please contact the Medical Staffing department within your current Trust. 

Trainees within South Yorkshire will have a lead employer arrangement and should contact the Medical Staffing department within Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.