Workforce, training and education
Yorkshire and Humber
How do I register for my study days?

HEE's full study leave policy, including contact details, guidlines and application forms can be found here.

Who do I contact if I have a query with Maxcourse?

Medical Maxcourse is a booking system specifically designed for Generic skills courses which are organised by the Learner Support and Faculty Development Team. Any issues regarding booking courses, passwords, etc should be directed to 

A list of available courses can be found here 


For IMT trainees:

Maxcourse queries should be directed to Cath Smith  if you are an IMT year 1 trainee or to Nikki Pass if you are an IMT year 2 trainee.