Leadership Fellow - Design & Implement Team Training Package
Post reference: FLP 2022 / Bid 11
Host organisation: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Post location: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Medical Specialty Trainees (ST3+)
- Specialty and Associate Specialist (SAS) Doctors
- Dental Specialty Trainees (StR)
- Public Health Registrars (ST3+)
- Nurses / Midwives
- Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians
- Healthcare Scientists
- Allied Health Professionals
Number of Posts: 1
Post start date: August 2022
This post is focused around developing and delivering training in teamwork to staff at LTHT. There are excellent resources within the trust and individuals with the skills to deliver elements of this training to a high standard but currently they tend to work within their own areas/departments. The successful applicant would lead on developing a trust-wide training package suitable for all members of staff. This will offer numerous opportunities for personal and leadership development.
1. Design a training programme on team training that is applicable to teams in a variety of areas.
2. A key objective would be to ensure the training impacts both team effectiveness and also staff wellbeing
3. By 12 months successfully deliver at least one of these sessions
4. Develop skills in organising training in various formats and leading a programme of change
5. Use quantitative and qualitative assessment methods to assess the impact of the training
6. Present the findings and also write and publish an academic paper.
Interview date: 13/12/2021
Application contact: email@example.com
For application instructions and to download an Application Form, please see the vacancies section on the Future Leaders recruitment website.