We offer taster days/afternoons for anyone wanting to explore our department or gain a greater insight or experience in Clinical Oncology.
If you are intereseted please contact Dr. Katy Clarke - TPD West Yorkshire Clinical Oncology Training Programme
and Dr.Karen Dyker Consultant Clinical Oncologist
Mock CMT Interveiws
We run mock CMT interveiws for anyone interersted in Clinical Oncology Training in the yorkshire region
If you are interested please contact
Dr.Katy Clarke - TPD West Yorkshire Clinical Oncology Training Programme
Recruitment and selection into Clinical Oncology training posts across the whole of the UK is carried out through a nationally coordinated process run on behalf of the College by HEE London and South East (LaSE) Recruitment.
Two rounds are held each year, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn.
The process involves:
- Applications are submitted as a single Unit of Application (UoA) using the ORIEL online recruitment system.
- Applicants preference their preferred deaneries on application, excluding themselves from a geography or stating no preference.
- Longlisting is conducted by the LaSE team.
- Interviews are held in central London over two days (one day in Round 2).
- The offers process is managed by the LaSE team through Oriel.