Leadership Fellow -Advancing Peri-operative Medicine Services
Post reference: FLP 2021 / Bid 13
Host organisation: Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
Post location: Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
Eligible professional groups: Medical Specialty Trainees (ST3+), Dental Specialty Trainees (StR), Public Health Registrars (ST3+), Specialty and Associate Specialist (SAS) Doctors, Nurses / Midwives, Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians, Healthcare Scientists, Allied Health Professionals
Eligible Allied Health Professionals: Art Therapists, Dietitians, Drama Therapists, Music Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Osteopaths, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Prosthetists/Orthotists, Diagnostic Radiographer, Therapeutic Radiographer, Speech and Language Therapists
Post start date: August 2021
Aim: A novel and innovative post that will aim to transform and support the development and implementation of a comprehensive, specialist, and integrated perioperative medicine service at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
• To streamline current perioperative medicine services by working with Leads for Peri-operative Optimisation to create a seamless, efficient and evidence-based pathway.
• To improve outcomes for patients through collaboration across specialties, hospitals, primary care and regional partners.
• To consolidate current practices through waste reduction and duplication, and provide a pathway of care for surgical patients in a time-sensitive manner using current work streams.
• To enhance multidisciplinary working and support the training of an allied health workforce.
• To support the local expansion of perioperative medicine services at the Trust to meet national targets in the next 12 months.
Closing date: 16:00 on Fri 13 November 2020
Interview date: 16/12/2020
Application contact: email@example.com
For application instructions and to download an Application Form, please see the vacancies section on the Future Leaders recruitment website.