Leadership Fellow - Developing Virtual Learning Materials & Platform
Post reference: FLP 2022 / Bid 12
Host organisation: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Post location: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Medical Specialty Trainees (ST3+)
- Specialty and Associate Specialist (SAS) Doctors
- Dental Specialty Trainees (StR)
- Public Health Registrars (ST3+)
- Nurses / Midwives
- Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians
- Healthcare Scientists
- Allied Health Professionals
Number of Posts: 1
Post start date: August 2022
The Clinical Leadership Fellow (CLF) will develop knowledge, skills and enthusiasm whilst developing education materials, platforms and use of digital technologies whilst supporting a multi-professional advancement of education delivery at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust.
The CLF will be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally, enhancing existing skills and experiencing novel Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) methods and materials.
- Leadership skills development including Quality Improvement Methodology to support improvement in Medical Education.
- Working with end users (post graduate trainees) to identify training needs, whilst working with speciality training leads to capture curriculum requirements and gaps brought about by the pandemic.
- Opportunity to develop working relationships with colleagues across Trust IT and TEL (Technology Enhanced Learning) and Innovation teams. This will allow development of teamworking and team leading skills within these relationships.
- Developing skills working across institutions including contact at Health Education England TEL team, and with the University of Leeds Centre for Immersive Technology.
Interview date: 17/12/2021
Application contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For application instructions and to download an Application Form, please see the vacancies section on the Future Leaders recruitment website.