Leadership Fellow - Quality Improvement
Post reference: FLP 2023 / Bid 20
Host organisation: Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
Post location: Distington House, Sheffield
- Medical Specialty Trainees (ST3+)
- Dental Specialty Trainees (StR)
- Public Health Registrars (ST3+)
- Specialty and Associate Specialist (SAS) Doctors
- Nurses / Midwives
- Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians
- Healthcare Scientists
- Physician Associates**
- Allied Health Professionals: Art Therapists, Dietitians, Drama Therapists, Music Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Operating Department Practitioners,Orthoptists,Osteopaths,Paramedics,Physiotherapists,Podiatrists,Prosthetists/Orthotists, Diagnostic Radiographer, Therapeutic Radiographer, Speech and Language Therapists
Number of Posts: 1
Post start date: August 2023
Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity? Would you like to develop your skills from a completely different perspective?
We are looking for a Clinical Leadership Fellow to join the Quality Improvement Team.
We would like a passionate individual with the drive and appetite to learn and help support teams to deliver improved quality for our service users. Clinical Leadership Fellows will immerse themselves in a range of nationally recognised Quality Improvement Methodologies. Leadership training and development opportunities will be offered throughout the post and significant time is allocated to self-development and project work. You will be able to demonstrate clear evidence of supporting tangible quality improvements as well as significant leadership development.
The post is based at Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust, and is aimed at doctors at ST3 level or above, other professional groups at Band 6 or 7.
Interview date: 08/12/2022
Application contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For application instructions and to download an Application Form, please see the vacancies section on the Future Leaders recruitment website.
**Physician associates who are on the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (PAMVR) within the Faculty of Physician Associates (RCP), are eligible to apply. You should be up to date with the revalidation examination process and undertake annual appraisal.