Workforce, training and education
Yorkshire and Humber


All trainees must follow the Local Education Provider (LEP) application process for formal authorisation when making all applications to access education and training events occurring outside the workplace. Wherever possible, this will involve using the form in use at the LEP (Hospital or Practice) where you are working when the leave will be taken.  A generic application form is available.