Curriculum Delivery and Teaching
Please click the links below to access the relevant sections:
- Online induction
- Outpatient clinics
- Quality improvement projects
- Regional teaching
- Simulation training
Women in Cardiology Liverpool - 19th September 2019. Please Click Here for details.
Taster Course in Nephrology - 28th to 29th September 2019. Please Click Here for details.
Women in Cardiac Specialties Symposia - 10th October 2019. Please Click Here for details.
Path to Success - Sat 9th November 2019. Please Click Here for details.
“Path to Success” will take place in Newcastle again this year, hosted by HEE, RCPath and the ACP.
Aimed at Foundation, CMT doctors and medical students, this one day free event is a must for anyone considering a career in Haematology, Infection, Histopathology, Chemical Pathology or Immunology.
- Pathology Battle – visit interactive laboratory simulation stations in Haematology, Microbiology/Virology, Histopathology, Chemical Pathology/Metabolic Medicine and Immunology to solve the clinical case, and chat to our trainees and trainers in each specialty along the way
- Key Note Talk – Prof Jo Martin, President of RCPath
- Applications advice - tips on applications and interviews for the pathology specialties from our trainees
- Poster competition with £100 prize sponsored by ACP
Sat 9th November 10.00-16.00
Copthorne Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne
Lunch and refreshments provided
Free registration: https://fast.ncl.ac.uk/training/book/1770/
RCP Trainees conference - 12th December 2019. Please Click Here for details.