Workforce, training and education
Yorkshire and Humber


The following information and downloadable forms are pertinent to all doctors and dentists in training in Health Education England working across Yorkshire and the Humber.

All trainees must follow the Local Education Provider (LEP) application process for formal authorisation when making all applications to access education and training events occurring outside the workplace.Applications for Study Leave should be made, at least 6 weeks in advance, through your local Postgraduate Centre. You are allowed up to 30 days a year.

Wherever possible, this will involve using the form in use at the LEP (Hospital or Practice) where you are working when the leave will be taken. A generic application form is available at the bottom of the page.